Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Photos

Well, I finally have fast enough internet to post pictures.  I'm in Thailand now, but haven't had a chance to blog.  I'll do more later, but here's to let you know that I've posted pictures on different blogs.  The easiest way to find those pictures is to click on the label at the end of this post that says "photos" and it will bring up all the posts that have pictures on them.

  I'll post some pictures here too of different events with my comments.  Enjoy!
Our little home (with the green sheet in the doorway)

Our bathroom, where we bathe, relieve ourselves and do laundry

Krystle and me heading to market

Waiting at a print shop

Walkin through market


Meeting some girls from the center

Displaying our water bottles

Teaching a Women's Ministries class 
Hannah translated for me

Christian sleeping on the way back from Siliguri

Being good company to Krystle... I really did need a nap though

Holding a very pocky fruit which I can't remember the name of

At market in Siliguri

Helping buy produce for the Center

Returning from market with Sandra Miss and Krystle

Our favorite snack!

Cleaning Suzanna's teeth

Krystle surprised me with her camera!

Cleaning


No comments:

Post a Comment