Friday, February 10, 2012

Last Sabbath In India

My last Sabbath in India was such a blessed one.  News had spread that I had bought a sari and had plans to wear it that Sabbath.  The girls were so excited that they mentioned they would wear their saris for Sabbath.  It soon spread to everyone and on Sabbath, I was surprised to see every single girl, including the Horners and female staff, wearing their saris!  Wow.  I didn't expect that.

  So after church, we took group pictures.  Here they are.

Our group!

Every girl in her sari

Namuna, me, Phul Kumari, Bimala, and Kalpana Rai

Bipana, Me, Sarah, Rebica (hidden behind Sarah) and Kalpana Magar

My best Assamese friend... Renu

With the Pozos!

Sandra Miss, myself and Mrs. Horner 

Jamuna and me

Hannah, my favorite lady translator! ( look so white next to her!)

Mina!  And she even smiled!
Krystle and me 
My favorite roommate ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment